Thursday, November 10, 2011

so there was this bullfight...

poifdh
Picnik collage
IMG_6295
IMG_6350
IMG_6376
IMG_6440
IMG_6399
IMG_6466
IMG_6448

all the way back in september (september! it feels like that was just last week), i got to go to a bullfight with some friends. I didn't know what to expect, and I had heard everything from they don't kill any bulls to they kill 6 bulls. It turns out it was the latter. It was kind of hard to watch (especially the first couple bulls), and when I think about it, I didn't watch the whole time. I spent a lot of time facing my friend bri, saying "oh my gosh. oh my gosh. oh my gosh.". I'm glad i went...it was a good spanish experience.

Have you ever heard about how a bullfight is like a dance? It really is cool how the matadors move and the presentation of it all. It was also fun to play with my camera and take some cool pictures. If only I had better zoom! alas, i do not. enjoy the piccies anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment