Friday, October 28, 2011

brb.

Italy / Venice / Vintage / Photography

guys, i leave for Italy tomorrow. I CANT BELIEVE IT! I haven't really started thinking about it until this week, and its still so surreal. After last week when i was sick and swamped with tests and homework, this is going to be such a fun getaway.

I'll be gone for about a week, and I'll be hitting up Rome, Venice, Pisa, and Florence. Not in that order, just in case there are any friendly Italian stalkers out there [hi!]. We've finished booking everything, so now we're just having fun deciding what places to visit, what food to eat [all of it, duh.], and what things to do.

being the experienced blogger that i am, [stop laughing] i've scheduled posts for your reading pleasure! I actually just figured out how to do it the other day, but I do have posts set up for you. This is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment