Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Return


So, this is a little awkward.

Its been a LONG time since I've updated the eloquently named Happy Endings, but I hope that my lack of posts will be forgiven by my very dedicated reader. (lolz)

In my return, I have a new plan and direction for the blog. In future posts, I plan to write first in Spanish, and afterwards in English. As a Spanish major, I want to get as much practice in as possible outside of class. Notice that I said future posts. Its far too late for my brain to function properly tonight, so my bilingualish awesomeness will have to be postponed.

I've also decided that I really want to include pictures in most, if not all posts. I think they're a really fun visual way to enhance what I want each post to convey. Or ease someone's boredom....one or the other.




No comments:

Post a Comment