Thursday, July 22, 2010

paging Fluscious...












HELLO MAH FRIENDS!!!!

My bestie best friend and myself scooted over to the twin cities for the weekend to see the Dead Sea Scrolls and some special little friends. I had the joy of waking up at 5 a.m., and when we got to the cities we slipped and slid with my nieces and nephew, and i'm pretty sure we enjoyed it more than them. we have another slip and slide date for tomorrow.

TAYLOR SWIFT ON SNL IS FUNNAYYYY *in parentheses (lalala).

The Science Museum of Minnesota holds some fantastic memories, and we had fun exploring the body exhibit (yay sneezing girl), viewing the Dead Sea Scrolls, and pretending to be newscasters. THEN when we were dawdling in the basement looking at our arm hairs with a microscope, we were ushered into a back hall due to tornados (FUN!). Carly believed we were in a movie scenario, where a group of people are in a crisis, and must depend on each other to solve it. I believe in our movie there would be cannibals involved. All ended well, and we got home to chill with my sister. Good day, grand night.
So if i bored you with my life story, lo siento. Hopefully the pictures will help. If you can't tell, I love the sky. OBSESSED with the sky.

also, my God is beautiful (see sky pictures).

listening to::
Daydreams//Breanne DΓΌren
Such Great Heights//Iron & Wine
Gracie//Ben Folds

1 comment:

  1. You're pictures are b.e.a.utiful. And I'd have to agree that God is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete