Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lazy Sunday




This weekend was a jolly time of slip'n'sliding, helping Meg pack, and relaxing. I got to play with Carly's cousin's Canon Rebel and I CANNOT WAIT for Christmas...hopefully I'll have my own. :)

She's gone. Megan is goooonneeeeeee. College has taken her away from mua. gah. Thank goodness she's got her blog to get me my fix of my Toyota.

Weekend Quotes::
"Sometimes we pretend to be dum, but we're really smart."
"We got a wok pan." "Don't you just put tapes in it? " "No Megan, not a walkman."

the Talking Tomcat application is the funniest game ever created for the iPhone. I've spent a few hours on it in the past couple days. lolz


also, i love my new ring. Caro might say i'm obsessed...she might be right...


my friends and i are creative. Who knew post-its could hold so many memories?

this is the most random post of all time. I'm now going to return to my afternoon of watching glee and playing sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment