Tuesday, February 22, 2011

what i've learned

hello from the first day of my week! it feels wonderful to ease into the week rather than be thrust into a crazy Monday.

I like bullet points. I like lists. I figure if this blog is going to be a reflection of me, I should include some of these
  • I am the klutziest person alive. Today I experienced for the first time actually falling on my face. I have scratches to prove it. I can't decide whether I am proud or embarrassed.
  • A good salad makes me insanely happy. Give me some crispy lettuce, croutons, and chicken, and I will be grinning all night long. I know this because I had a stupid grin on my face at dinner. The salad was the. freaking. best.
  • I absolutely adore my roommates! We giggle and chuckle and snort and love. Every night is a joy and I absolutely cannot get enough of them. We had a pretty solid photoshoot today for a new scarf in my etsy shop, and it turned into a roommate lovin' shoot.
IMG_6651

IMG_6677

IMG_6697

IMG_6703

IMG_6682

IMG_6709

IMG_6694

No comments:

Post a Comment